EUGENIO’s dream is to win a big trophy, but he could never achieve it as a football player. Now he is 72 years old and he sees a chance to fulfill his dream through a tropical dance contest. But when he loses his partner half way through the contest his only chance of winning will be forcing him to deal with his own pre-conceived notions. He’ll trade the ball for a hall.
- Golden Zenith: Best First Feature Film at the Montreal International Film Festival (Canadá), 2018.
- Best Production and Best Sound Edition at the Festival Ícaro de Cine en Centroamérica (Guatemala), 2018.
- Best Director at the Premios Nacionales de Cultura Amando Céspedes (Costa Rica), 2019.
- Best Feature Film at the Premios Nacionales del Colegio de Periodistas (Costa Rica), 2019.
- Audience Award at the Costa Rica International Film Festival, 2019.
- Audience Award at the Vienna International Latino Film Festival, 2019.
- DATA SHEET
Karolina Hernández Chaves (general producer)
Nicole Maynard (co-producer Mexico)
Marco Antonio Salgado (co-producer Mexico)
Marcela Esquivel (co-producer Costa Rica)
- PROJECT STATUS
- PRESS KIT
(+54) 9 11 4096-3467 (Argentina)
(+506) 8735-1532 (Costa Rica)